8 Super Heroic Linux Commands
8 Super Heroic Linux Commands that you aren't using yet but should be.
These 8 commands come from a youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuwa8zlfXSY&t=193s). I wanted to have access to these commands without using YouTube all the time, as it is not always convenient or possible to access YouTube.
Many thanks to Engineer Man for putting this video together.
The 8 commands we are looking at are:-
1. redo last command as 'root'
2. open and editor to run a command
3. create a super fast ram disk
4. don't add command to history (note the leading 'space')
5. fix a really long command that you messed up
6. tunnel with ssh (local port 3337 → remote hosts' 127.0.0.1 on port 6379)
7. quickly create folders
8. intercept stdout and log to file